Family Dog Training
Canine Community Heroes recognizes that families have a variety of needs when it comes to their dog family member. Whether you’re looking to improve manners, resolve a behavior challenge, or would like your family dog to participate in family activities, CCH offers private training to help you achieve your goals. A customized approach is helpful to address the issues that are of importance to you.
As with all of our training programs, our partnership training model utilizes only positive training methods and focuses on improving communication through relationship building. We start with a private evaluation and develop a training plan that works with your lifestyle.
- Leash walking
- Waiting at doors
- Greeting guests
- Remaining in place
- Separation anxiety / other fear based behaviors
- Reactive barking, growling, pulling on-leash, jumping on people
- Rehomed and rescue adoption transitions
- Nipping / mouthing on people
- Puppy socialization
- Expectant families and changes in family situations
- Multiple dog households
- Travel and vacation preparation
To help determine the suitability of our program to meet your needs, the Getting Started Page will help you learn more about our evaluation process.