Family Dog Training
Canine Community Heroes recognizes that families have a variety of needs when it comes to their dog family member. Whether you’re looking to improve manners, resolve a behavior challenge, or would like your family dog to participate in family activities, CCH offers private training to help you achieve your goals. A customized approach is helpful to address the issues that are of importance to you.
As with all of our training programs, our partnership training model utilizes only positive training methods and focuses on improving communication through relationship building. We start with a private evaluation and develop a training plan that works with your lifestyle.
- Leash walking
- Waiting at doors
- Greeting guests
- Remaining in place
- Separation anxiety / other fear based behaviors
- Barking, growling, pulling on-leash, jumping on people, nipping
- Rehoming and rescue adoption transitions
- Reduce anxiety during vet exams, grooming, and treatments
- Puppy socialization
- Expectant families and changes in family situations
- Multiple dog households
- Travel and vacation preparation